Text BHSJ to 1-855-706-1919 to receive relevant and up-to-date education and information regarding your illness.
- When Should I keep my Child Home?
- Updated August 1, 2022
- Request Free COVID-19 Test Kits - ProjectACT
- Updated August 11, 2022
- Testing - What You Need to Know
- Updated September 28, 2022
- MDHHS Infection and Exposure Guidance
- Updated September 22, 2022
- Making a COVID-19 Plan
- Updated August 18, 2022
- Kids COVID Vaccine
- Updated July 26, 2022
- COVID-19 Vaccine Questions & Answers for Parents
- Updated October 25, 2022
Current counts of the number of positive COVID-19 tests (Cases) and the number of deaths related to COVID-19.
Data last updated 1.26.2022
NOTE: State and County data numbers are now updated on WEDNESDAYS each week.
COVID-19 Cases by Age Group
Data from the beginning of tracking - March 2020 to current date.