You can’t get pregnant if…
It’s your first time
If you’re both virgins
If the guy pulls out before he ejaculates or if doesn’t go all the way in
If you have sex in a pool or hot tub
If the girl douches with coca-cola or vinegar after sex
If both partners don’t orgasm at the same time
If the girl jumps up and down after sex (to get the sperm out)
If the girl pushes really hard on her belly button after sex
If the girl takes a shower or bath right away
If the girl is on top during sex
If the girl takes aspirin and drinks a coke after sex
Myths about STD’s
AIDS only happens to Homosexuals
– WRONG!! – Ask Magic Johnson!
You can’t get AIDS or STDs if you have sex with just one person
– Don’t believe it!!! – One is all it takes.
You can tell if someone has an STD -
– Wrong again – don’t bet your life on it!
You can’t get STD’s from oral sex
– Excuse me, don’t you remember that skin to skin contact bit
Anal intercourse is safer and therefore okay
– Ok, no one believes that, but they used to
When I get to know my partner, they will tell me if they have a STD
– Yeah right, do most of your friends share this kind of stuff with you?? - NOT
Myths about Birth Control
You can’t get AIDS or STDs if you use the birth control pill
– Beep, wrong, the pill doesn’t protect against ANY STD
The pill is 100% effective against pregnancy
– Nothing is 100%, new studies even show being overweight reduces the effectiveness of the pill
You can’t get pregnant or catch a disease if you use a condom
– NO. Condoms can and do fail.